Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Poetry Community

I'd created a poetry community that is wonderful and is really coming into its own. I'd never expected it to grow this much, but am so happy that it has. I'd built it for writers to read, comment on, and to post poems, prose, and, later, songs, and for them to interact with each other about writing and about the subjects of the pieces, as well as feel at home in doing so, and to have their voices heard about whatever they wanted to express in their pieces as well as in comments with each other, too. And what I ended up seeing, for the most part, has been very wonderful interactions with its members, and very wonderful members, as well. This poetry community that was built, called 'Poetry Corner,' is my pride and joy-sort of like a mother feels for her child-cus it is my group I'd created that sort of took off and grew and seems to be going along, wonderfully. I can truly say that I am happy to have this group and its members a part of this group. Its members truly are kindred souls.

7 comments:

  1. Being a member of Poetry Corner, I can say it is a wonderful group of caring and supportive people. April, you have done a wonderful job with this group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. April ... you are the key reason why the group is so friendly and open. I feel blessed to know you and be your friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a terrific community of poets, April, and those of us who enjoy the work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone:
    Thank you very much for all of your support and love. I love you all, as well. Glad that I have made a poetry group that has a great poetry community for everyone that everyone likes, and that I am the reason everyone is so open and friendly. It's all I ever wanted for everyone. :) Hugs.

    ReplyDelete